Inventory managment software is a very simple and easy to use online accounting software which helps you manage business finances in just a click
Inventory management software is a computer-based system for tracking inventory levels, orders, sales and deliveries. It can also be used in the manufacturing industry to create a work order, bill of materials and other production-related documents.
Our Clearly Inventory software. It’s easy to use, and we know that it will help you become more productive. The purpose of this section of the Inventory Basics Guide is to walk you through the absolute basic attributes of a pretty good inventory management system and to instruct you in detail about how to implement our recommendations.
There are several advantages to using inventory management software in a business setting.
A company’s inventory represents one of its largest investments, along with its workforce and locations. Inventory management software helps companies cut expenses by minimizing the amount of unnecessary parts and products in storage. It also helps companies keep lost sales to a minimum by having enough stock on hand to meet demand.
Inventory management software often allows for automation of many inventory-related tasks. For example, software can automatically collect data, conduct calculations, and create records. This not only results in time savings, cost savings, but also increases business efficiency.
Inventory management software can help distributors, wholesalers, manufacturers and retailers optimize their warehouses. If certain products are often sold together or are more popular than others, those products can be grouped together or placed near the delivery area to speed up the process of picking. By 2018, 66% of warehouses "are poised to undergo a seismic shift, moving from still prevalent pen and paper processes to automated and mechanized inventory solutions. With these new automated processes, cycle counts will be performed more often and with less effort, increasing inventory visibility, and leading to more accurate fulfillment, fewer out of stock situations and fewer lost sales. More confidence in inventory accuracy will lead to a new focus on optimizing mix, expanding a selection and accelerating inventory turns."
Up-to-date, real-time data on inventory conditions and levels is another advantage inventory management software gives companies. Company executives can usually access the software through a mobile device, laptop or PC to check current inventory numbers. This automatic updating of inventory records allows businesses to make informed decisions.
With the aid of restricted user rights, company managers can allow many employees to assist in inventory management. They can grant employees enough information access to receive products, make orders, transfer products and do other tasks without compromising company security. This can speed up the inventory management process and save managers’ time.
Here some features details as follows:
1) Country: Admin can put all country names. This will help to further stock entry time.
2) State: Here admin can add all state names in respect of country.
3) Company Name: admin can add their client’s company names from this section. For that it will help to keep store to the details of client’s information. It also can help for further stock maintenance.
4) Seller Name: In this section admin can keep details of seller.
5) Item: In this section admin can add Item name at that time he should generate an Item code and put a number for Re order level from this section.
What is Re-order level? Re-order level means when stock of any Item is less than fix number that time an auto- notification can automatically send to the owner. But a Fix number should be added in advance at Reorder level section.
For example: Admin put 10 at re-order section for an Item. That means if the stock of Item will less than 10 that time a notification automatically sent to the admin and admin can place the new order for that Item.
6) Outlet: Here admin can keep information of their outlets. He should generate Outlet ID, Outlet Name, Address, Email Id, Contact no and Contact person name.
7) Sales Man: Admin can keep details of sales executive details by adding Name, Address, Phone, Email ID.
8) Order Source: Admin can add Order Source and company logo in respect of company names.
9) Payment Mode: Outlets able to keep information of payment Mode like how to get payment from client by cash on delivery, or hand to hand payment or by bank/Neft.
10) Expense Head: Admin create expense head by regular and monthly basis expenses from here like Housekeeping expenses, Rent, Electricity expenses etc.
12) Shipping: After approving the Item order by manager he can decide the product will be delivered by which courier service and he can keep that shipping details in this section also. Courier services like Delhivery, Dotzot, DTDC etc.
13) Shipping AWV No. : After added shipping details and Payment mode now manager can add Shipping no. according to shipping details and payment type mode.
13) Delivery man: Admin can add details of product delivery man .
13) Supplier Name: Admin can add supplier name and details.
14)Supplier initial payment: Add payment details in respect of Supplier name, type.
1) Purchase: Admin or Outlet’s employee can keep the detail information of all purchases details as well as all purchase details can be checked from this section according to date-month-year in this section.
2) Sales: all sales details can check from this section according to date-month-year
3) Sales return: Here admin can put the return product details according to outlet and product bill number.
4) Stock Transfer: all stock transfer details can check from this section according to date-month-year
5) Cash Transfer: Here cash will be transferred from this section by adding amount and select exact outlet etc, all cash returns details can check from this section according to date-month-year.
6) Daily Expenses: Admin can keep information of daily expenses in details and he can check all expenses details from this section according to date-month-year.
7) Daily Transaction Open/close: Admin can able to do the transaction open/close.
8) Payment to supplier: Admin can put individual supplier details who supply the payment, by adding Supplier name, payment amount, payment mode, date and as well as all payment to supplier details can check from this section according to date-month-year.
9) Fulfillment Sales: Admin can approve all status from this section.
10) Manifest: admin can generate manifest for keep record of courier details. Like how many products are delivered in a day etc.
11) Manifest Print: Admin can print the manifest.
12) Approval: Admin can check approved list from here.
1) Daily Balance Report: Admin can check the daily balance collection from individual outlet in a day. Daily balance Report details can check from this section according to date-month-year or according to outlet name.
2) Purchase Report: Purchase report details can check outlet wise, Item wise, Supplier wise by adding from date to date.
3) Sales Report: Sales report can check to outlet wise, Item wise, Supplier wise.
4) Stock transfer report: Stock Transfer report can check to outlet wise, Date wise according to date-month-year.
5) COD report: Cash on Delivery report can check to courier partner Wise, order source wise, you can check overall report.
6) COD return report: COD return report can check to date-month-year wise.
7) Expenses Report: Expenses report can check Date wise, Expense Head Wise, Outlet Wise, Order source wise, Company wise.
1) Staff entry: Admin can keep all record of their staff by adding staff name and Address, Bank name, Pan Number, Designation etc from this section. For that it will easy to generate salary as well as easy to place order according to staff name.
2) Staff Salary: Staff salary can generate according to year, month, date and employee ID as well as admin can check any time salary transfer details of individual staff.
3) Offer later: Admin can generate staff offer letter from this section by adding offer date, new staff name, Address, Designation of post, his actual salary Date of Joining, Authorized Person, Designation, Ref. No., And Company Name. After fill this necessary steps a offer later automatically generate of that particular Staff.
4) Staff Appointment Letter: Admin can generate staff appointment letter from this section by adding Ref No, Emp Id, Name, Address, Post, Application Date, Salary, Date of joining, The person name who authorized the new employee, and his designation. After that appointment letter will generate automatically.
1) Create New User: From this section admin can set Username, password of new user. After that user can able to log in this system.
2) User Management: After creating new user, user details can show in User Management. If want to edit or delete user, that is also can do from this section.
1) All database backup can be taken from here.